INFORMATION OR BOOKING
Toll free: 1 866 884-0211
Phone: (450) 884-0211
French Europe toll free:
À partir de/From: 999,00 $
INFORMATION OR BOOKING
Holidays of 2 to 4 nights to enjoy winter on a snowmobile in the heart of the nature of Lanaudière
You will stay in a luxurious room with a queen bed, a gas fireplace and a corner bath.
Dinner and breakfast are included for each night of the stay.
Including 1 snowmobile for 2 people for one day, Renegade 900cc, 2021 2-seater model and all snowmobiling equipment, excluding gasoline, new hood and an insurance excess in the event of an accident. Without a guide, we will take care to draw up with you the map of the trails and the various landmarks you will need to have a wonderful day. Lanaudière is a snowmobile paradise.
Activities at the Inn
Our activities and facilities are offered at no additional cost or time limit, namely:
- Indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor spas
- Dry sauna and steam bath
- Game room with billiards for $1
- Air hockey and table football
- In winter, access to ski touring equipment, snowshoes, ice skating, ice fishing and sliding on an inner tube or a three-ski sled.
- In summer, access to rowboat, canoe, pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, volleyball and badminton courts, iron games, bocce games, cricket, children’s play module and various beach games.
- Swimming in the lake with its beautiful sandy beach or in the quiet river with a sandy bottom.
Also take advantage of our 40km marked and maintained hiking trails. See trails map.
Price & Details
Price & Details (Canadian currency)
Price for 2 people
|Length of stay||Start at||Day(s) of snowmobile|
|2 nights||999 $||1|
|3 nights||1520 $||2|
|4 nights||2095 $||3|
* In luxurious room
- Two days of snowmobiles on 2-seater ski-doo renegade models, excluding gasoline, guide, hood and an excess insurance in the event of an accident.
- Hearty breakfast and gourmet table d’hôte dinners for each night’s stay.
- For a snowmobile per person, price starts at 285 $ per snowmobile, per day plus taxes.
- Guide service available any time 425 $, reservations required.
Snowmobile stay reservation policies
We accept Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer in Euros.
Taxes and service on meals are included in all our prices.
Booking without flight
A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the value of your stay is required when booking. The balance is payable 60 days before the date of your arrival or according to an agreement made with Kevin.
Booking with flight
It is required when booking with flight, 100% of the amount of the plane ticket, this amount is non-refundable unless you purchase the cancellation insurance from the airline company. A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the value of your stay is required when booking. The balance is payable 60 days before the date of your arrival or according to an agreement made with Kevin. If a flight is canceled or postponed by the customer, a fee of up to 250 euros will be charged.
Cancellation by Auberge du Vieux-Moulin
If the Auberge du Vieux Moulin should cancel a stay because of the weather or any other reasons beyond its control, your stay will be reimbursed at 100%, except for the plane ticket, unless you have taken out the cancellation insurance from the airline company.
Cancellation by the customer
The deposit is never refundable, between 60 days and 16 days before the date of arrival, full refund of other amounts that have been paid, 15 days or less before the date of arrival no refund will be granted.
Service not used
No refund will be given for unused services.
Modification of stay
The customer can change their stay upwards at any time, if possible, by contacting a member of the Auberge du Vieux-Moulin in writing.
Deposit on snowmobiles
Hike with guide: Deposit 2375 euros.
Anyone with special requirements such as allergies, illnesses or any other requests must notify a member of the Auberge du Vieux Moulin team before their arrival.
The Auberge du Vieux Moulin disclaims all liability for the use of a motorized vehicle, we are also not responsible for any physical injury or any other damage.