INFORMATION OR BOOKING
Toll free: 1 866 884-0211
Phone: (450) 884-0211
French Europe toll free:
Raid from Auberge to Auberge
À partir de/From: 3445,00 $
INFORMATION OR BOOKING
Raid from Auberge to Auberge
Stay of 7 nights from auberge to auberge including 6 days of snowmobiling
This trip invites you to go snowmobiling in a different way with the Raid “From auberge to auberge”, which combines the outdoors and relaxation in the enchanting setting of the most beautiful auberges in the province.
For 6 days, you will travel through mountains and valleys, all in full board, with a carefree vibe that sets us apart.
To make you dream, here is an overview of your stay:
- On the day of your arrival, we welcome you at Montreal airport to take you to one of the most popular destinations for snowmobilers in Quebec, the Lanaudière region. In Sainte-Émélie-de-L’Énergie, you will stay in the country setting offered by the Auberge du Vieux Moulin, which will seduce you with both its warm welcome and its attentive service.
- The next day, you will get on your Ski Doo brand snowmobile, Renegade 900 Ace and meet your guide, who will accompany you throughout your journey. For 6 days, you will discover the magical panoramas of the most beautiful Quebec snowmobile trails, while enjoying your lunch in breathtaking relays and taking advantage of the swimming pool and relaxing treatments at the auberge, in the evening.
- After a week of memorable discoveries, we will drive you to Montreal Airport for your flight home.
To meet your expectations, the raid from Auberge to Auberge can be personalized for a stay that suits you.
Activities at the Inn
Our activities and facilities are offered at no additional cost or time limit, namely:
- Indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor spas
- Dry sauna and steam bath
- Game room with billiards for $1
- Air hockey and table football
- In winter, access to ski touring equipment, snowshoes, ice skating, ice fishing and sliding on an inner tube or a three-ski sled.
- In summer, access to rowboat, canoe, pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, volleyball and badminton courts, iron games, bocce games, cricket, children’s play module and various beach games.
- Swimming in the lake with its beautiful sandy beach or in the quiet river with a sandy bottom.
Also take advantage of our 40km marked and maintained hiking trails. See trails map.
Price & Details
Price & Details (United States currency)
7-night at the Auberge including 6 days of snowmobiling in duo
3 or 4-star Auberge. Complete package.
|Rate per person||Number of person(s)||Occupancy type||Raid in snowmobile|
|$2,618.20||1 person||Double occupancy||Duo|
* Rate for 2 people also available
- 1 snowmobile for 2 people for one day, Renegade 900cc, 2021 2-seater model for 6 days and full snowmobile equipment.
- Complete package for 7 days.
- Half-day of ice fishing at an outfitter.
- Transportation back and forth from the airport to the “Auberge du Vieux-Moulin”.
- $550 more per person for solo snowmobiling
- Single occupancy requires an extra $350
- Deductible of US $1,900 plus taxes in case of accident .
To meet your expectations, you stay can be personalized for a stay that suits you.
Snowmobile stay reservation policies
We accept Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer in Euros.
Taxes and service on meals are included in all our prices.
Booking without flight
A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the value of your stay is required when booking. The balance is payable 60 days before the date of your arrival or according to an agreement made with Kevin.
Booking with flight
It is required when booking with flight, 100% of the amount of the plane ticket, this amount is non-refundable unless you purchase the cancellation insurance from the airline company. A non-refundable deposit of 35% of the value of your stay is required when booking. The balance is payable 60 days before the date of your arrival or according to an agreement made with Kevin. If a flight is canceled or postponed by the customer, a fee of up to US$290.21 will be charged.
Cancellation by Auberge du Vieux-Moulin
If the Auberge du Vieux Moulin should cancel a stay because of the weather or any other reasons beyond its control, your stay will be reimbursed at 100%, except for the plane ticket, unless you have taken out the cancellation insurance from the airline company.
Cancellation by the customer
The deposit is never refundable, between 60 days and 16 days before the date of arrival, full refund of other amounts that have been paid, 15 days or less before the date of arrival no refund will be granted.
Service not used
No refund will be given for unused services.
Modification of stay
The customer can change their stay upwards at any time, if possible, by contacting a member of the Auberge du Vieux-Moulin in writing.
Deposit on snowmobiles
Hike with guide: Deposit US$2,756,95.
Anyone with special requirements such as allergies, illnesses or any other requests must notify a member of the Auberge du Vieux Moulin team before their arrival.
The Auberge du Vieux-Moulin disclaims all liability for the use of a motorized vehicle, we are also not responsible for any physical injury or any other damage.