INFORMATION OR BOOKING
Toll free: 1 866 884-0211
Phone: (450) 884-0211
French Europe toll free:
My own raid
À partir de/From:
INFORMATION OR BOOKING
My own raid
Bring your dreams of adventure to life!
A snowmobile raid that meets your needs and desires in every way? This is possible thanks to the fully tailor-made “My own raid” stay: the personalized approach at its peak, with the complete and worry-free care for which the Auberge du Vieux Moulin is famous for.
A getaway as you wishes
At your pace and your expectations, these are the very foundations of this raid. The rich and unique experience we offer you is much more important than the distance to travel. Each stage of the snowmobile raid gives you plenty of time to observe nature, discover its attractions, immortalize your experience on film and meet people.
We will establish a tailor-made quote according to:
- The number of nights desired
- The accommodation you want
- The desired number of snowmobile days
- The distance between each step
- Activities that delights you
We will prepare a personal package for you with full support and no worry that made the fame of the “Auberge du Vieux Moulin”.
A trip that suits you
Forget about the 200 km per day, our safaris are defined more by living the experience and not by the amount of kilometers.
Taking the time to observe, photograph, explore, talk and learn about nature and its people. Nevertheless, you will travel over 100 kilometers or more per day between each activity.
With “My own raid”, let us surprise you to discover the nature of the Quebec!
Contact us, we will prepare a personal package for you.
Activities at the Inn
Our activities and facilities are offered at no additional cost or time limit, namely:
- Indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor spas
- Dry sauna and steam bath
- Game room with billiards for $1
- Air hockey and table football
- In winter, access to ski touring equipment, snowshoes, ice skating, ice fishing and sliding on an inner tube or a three-ski sled.
- In summer, access to rowboat, canoe, pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, volleyball and badminton courts, iron games, bocce games, cricket, children’s play module and various beach games.
- Swimming in the lake with its beautiful sandy beach or in the quiet river with a sandy bottom.
Also take advantage of our 40km marked and maintained hiking trails. See trails map.
Reservation and cancellation policies
RENTALS AND RESERVATION
- A minimum of 2 nights is required on weekends during high season, some exceptions are made according to availabilities.
- A 35% deposit of the total cost of your stay, made by Visa or Mastercard is required in order to guarantee and confirm your Inn reservation.
- A minimum of 2 nights is required.
- A 35% deposit is required to confirm and guarantee your reservation.
Restaurant (without accomodation)
- For all groups of 5 people or more a credit card number is required. A charge of $10 per client will be charged for groups that do not show up without calling.
- When making reservations, a deposit of 10% of the total cost of the stay is required. This deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation. than a 25% deposit will be neded at least 45 days before arrving.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
|Accommodation||Check in||Check out|
|Inn||4:00 PM||12:00 PM|
|Cottage||3:00 PM||12:00 PM|
* Where possible rooms will be available between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM at no charge.
* For any request before 2:00 PM $75 fee will be charged.
- 45 days and more before the arrival date; full refund, 30 days and more before the arrival date; non-refunded deposit but transferable within 3 months, 30 days notice or less; no transfer or refund is possible.
- 60 days and more before the arrival date; full refund, 59 to 15 days; the full deposit is retained, 14 days and less before the arrival date; the full rental cost is due.
CLEANING AND DAMAGE
- The customer agrees to defray the costs incurred and will be responsible for loss or damage to the premises (room, cottage, tipi, or other facilities) and their content.
- The customer agrees to pay a cleaning fee of $100 if a smell of cigarettes, drugs, cigars, or other is noticeable in the room.
- The guest agrees to pay a cleaning fee of $100 if additional room cleaning is required for any reason.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Interac and cash comptant. We accept personal cheques 15 days before the arrival date.
There is a 3.5% lodging tax per night applicable to all rentals less than 30 days, we apply the 5% GST and the 9,75% PST to all sales.
CELLPHONES AND PAGERS
Telus, Mike, Videotron and Bell networks are accessible on site, other networks do not work. In general, there is no problem with pagers.
Wifi Internet is available in the Inn./p>
Gratuity is charged to your bill at the end of your stay or meal.