Here are our few rules to follow:
- We accept pets under 80 pounds or 36 pounds
- 1 pet per room, if more than one animal, this decision will remain at the discretion of our employees (maximum of two)
- Exotic pets are not allowed
- Fee per night, $15 plus tax, with a maximum fee of $75 per week
- As an owner you are fully responsible for your pet.
- Inform our team when booking that you will be bringing your pet during your stay
You must also comply with the terms and conditions of our policy regarding the stay of pets:
- The safety of the customers and staff will never be compromised by the presence of your pet.
- It will be on a leash or in a cage during his travels throughout the site Auberge.
- You will notify the front desk if you need to leave your pet alone in the room.
- The tranquility of customers will not be altered by the presence of your pet. Regular barking will not be tolerated.
- The state of the furniture in the room will not be altered by the presence of your pet.
- You will be responsible for any additional costs caused by the damage caused by your pet.
- Your pet is not allowed in the restaurant, pool, spa and beach.
- For the well-being of other clients, only luxurious rooms without carpets and chalets are available.
- We ask you pay for your stay or the accommodation and meal portion on arrival. In the event your pet or disturb other guests and we had to ask you to leave, no refund will be made.
The direction of the hostel reserves the right at any time to revoke the right of residence of your pet, if one or more of these terms and conditions are not met.
View, print and sign our pet policy