Directions from Montreal and Quebec
Road directions to get to Sainte-Émélie-de-l’Énergie, Lanaudière:
If you are leaving from Montreal, take highway 40 East, towards Quebec,.
If you are leaving from Quebec, take highway 40 West, towards Montreal.
- Take the 122 exit for Joliette, Highway 31 North.
- At the end of the 31, take 131 North towards Saint-Félix-de-Valois.
- You will go past the villages of Saint-Félix-de-Valois and Saint-Jean-de-Matha, then you arrive at Sainte-Émélie-de-l’Énergie.
- Just a little past the church turn right at the flashing red light (still on the 131 North) towards Saint-Michel-des-Saints.
- From the flashing red light to the Vieux Moulin road, it is exactly 11.3 km or 7 miles, the Inn is on your left.
Welcome to the Auberge du Vieux Moulin!