Directions from Montreal and Quebec
Driving directions to get to Sainte-Émélie-de-L’Énergie, Lanaudière:
If you are coming from Montreal, take the Highway 40 East, towards Quebec.
If you are coming from Quebec, take the Highway 40 West, towards Montreal.
- Take the exit 122 for Joliette, highway 31 North.
- At the end of the highway 31, take route 131 North towards Saint Félix-de-Valois.
- You will pass the villages of Saint-Félix-de-Valois and Saint-Jean-de-Matha, then you will arrive at Sainte-Émélie-de-L’Énergie.
- Just past the church, turn right at the red flashing light towards Saint-Michel-des-Saints, still on Route 131 North.
- Continue for exactly 11.3km from the red flashing light on Chemin du Vieux-Moulin. The Auberge is on your left.
Welcome to the Auberge du Vieux-Moulin!